1) Review of Monthly Plan, Order and necessary documents required for shipment. Coordinating with Internal and External stake holders for execution of material
2) Handling Per and Post L/c and Non-L/c documents and bank documents. Segregating MOD based on LCL, FCL (20’RF, 40RF, 20 DRY, 40 DRY), Air shipment – Normal & Temperature Control. Handling Looking after RE EXPORT and RE IMPORT.
3) Arranging costing for new shipment and for budget. Creating Service PO before shipment execution comparing quote freight with actual rate after receiving Bills. Maintaining MIS for bill submitted to Accounts Department for processing
4) Review and resolve queries of Customer / forwarders/ Bank/ Insurance/SAP. Developing new ideas in routine to make work faster and error free. Handling Complaints / quires with proper investigation process.
Handling Custom clearance of Raw Material, packing material and capital goods Liaising with CHA to complete customs formalise for bonding and ex-bonding. Involved in preparing weekly foreign remittance liability as well as customs duty projection and sending to the finance for smooth transaction. Clearing Air shipment within 2-3 working days and sea shipment within 5 working days. Monitoring clearance of goods against Customs Duty, DEPB/ EPCG Licence.
5) Worked in US Multinational Pharmaceutical Company 10 years from Exports Officer to Assistant Manager- International Logistics Exports.
6) Handled the countries in exports European Market (Portugal, Switzerland, Germany etc.), USA, Australia, Central America(Costa-Rica), Africa (Uganda), South Korea, Indonesia, China, Manila, Asian Market (Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Cambodia, Nepal, Singapore and Vietnam, Istanbul, Israel),
7) Keeping updates of incoming, outgoing and non-moving stocks and maintain the freight register against the sales of every month. Company worth 300 Cores.
Resolving the DBK/GST return issues with the help of Clearing Agents.