Date PostedJune 6, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateFebruary 8, 2024
Experience2 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Venus Remedies is looking for a business generator by establishing a strong partnership with healthcare professionals, executing various pharma marketing activities, working with other functions, and providing solutions in a highly ethical and compliant manner.
- Lead generation to conversion through account management/hospital business.
- Ensure sales effectiveness by delivering call average and coverage.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in handling customers.
- Execute marketing strategies like Promotion Campaigns / CMEs / Patient Experience Programs etc. to enhance Brand Image & Brand Recall.
- To carry out marketing research related to new product/market feasibility & also to ascertain the feedback on existing / new services launched.
- Monitoring competitor activities and business in the assigned territory and timely reporting the findings.
- Create a strategic road map for every account (Corporate Hospital) and Health care professional.
- Report customer feedback/complaints on our services to the clinical team through the proper channel.
- Daily reporting of the field visits & activity details to the respective line manager, planning work schedules, regularly attending company meetings, presentations, and briefings
- To consistently achieve the monthly and annual targets assigned
Desired Candidate Profile
- The ideal candidate should be from a Pharma background.
- Experience in handling Key Accounts Management / Hospital Business.
- Candidates with Critical Care experience will be preferred.
Qualification: B.Sc, B.Pharma
This is an Individual contributor profile