Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Salary in (₹)3,00,000 - 5,50,000
Responsible for Launching, Establishing & driving Sales in his assigned HQ, with an objective of Brand promotion, Strategies Implementation, and Execution effectively, thereby achieving the given objectives.
- As ASM, He should have good geographical & customer knowledge including KOL/KBL of his assigned territory.
- He should prepare an effective & potential Customer list in such a way that his given targets are achievable through his setlist.
- He should be alert for new customers in his assigned HQ & include them in the list for increased business.
- ASM should implement & Execute all given Strategies by 100%.
- He should be able to promote & communicate the products scientifically & effectively in such a way that he should be able to extract business from the Drs.
- Thereby he needs to achieve the given targets by min 100%.
- He should be able to adapt to all challenges in his assignment & be career conscious.
- He should give proper feedback & reports in the prescribed format given by the company and as asked by the company and his manager.
- He should produce desired call avg & coverage as per company objectives.
- He should have excellent selling skills learned through his experience.
Critical Competencies, Skills, Knowledge & attributes:
- Strong Geographical & customer knowledge.
- Professional manners and etiquette with No Insubordination.
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach
- Enthusiastic with strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Effective analytical & Problem-solving Skills
- Good at using computers.
- Good KOL/KBL Connect.
Interview Questions – Medical Representatives
Role & Responsibilities of Medical Representative