Date PostedMay 24, 2023
Experience7 Years, 12 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Implementation of business plans in LATAM countries.
- Venturing into new markets (LATAM countries) by inquiry generation, negotiation, order finalization & collections.
- Strategic tie-ups by identification of market opportunities.
- Liaising with the regulatory team and country representatives for providing product dossier towards new registrations & renewals.
- Designing strategies and business models for different markets & Channel Partners.
- Heading marketing & corporate image-building projects of the organization across the assigned markets.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- He should be proficient in written & verbal English.
- He should have the ability of multitasking, good interpersonal skills, analytical skills, and presentation skills, and also should have a strong understanding of sales & marketing in the global environment.
- He should be an excellent communicator with strong, persistent negotiation and sales closing skills.
- He should have an outgoing personality, a tenacious attitude, and an unlimited drive to succeed.
Travel Requirements :
- Extensive Overseas Travelling will be required on per need basis.
- The candidate has to remain open for traveling to meet the clients, and coordinate, and support services.
Location: Dappar (near Chandigarh)
Qualification: A candidate with MBA in Marketing/International Business will be preferred.
Experience: 10-12 Years in Pharma Industry.
Kindly note that Candidates who have experience of handling LATAM market will be preferred.
Reporting to: Head-International Business.