Date PostedSeptember 17, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 12, 2024
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Associate Degree
Main Purpose of Role:
- Responsible for coordinating and executing activities involving the analysis of business opportunities both in the domestic and foreign markets, aiming at achieving the financial and marketing goals established by the company.
- Oversee and coordinate the work of a business development team.
- Coordinate a business development team that evaluates, analyzes, and formulates strategies for business growth.
- Responsible for the development of key projects and participates in the successful closure of business deals.
- Executes the planning and preparation of business proposals, and supports the provision of recommendations to senior management.
- Typically without budget or hire/fire authority.
- Focuses on mentoring, coaching, and coordination
Associates Degree (± 13 years)
Minimum 4 years
Interview Preparation of Area Manager