- Date Posted22/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Yeara, 4 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Achieving assigned Area/TBM-wise sales target.
- Support team to achieve monthly/quarterly/yearly target.
- Achieve brand & product-wise targets.
- Conduct activities and programs as per division strategy.
- Develop & mentor the team to the next level.
- Ensuring areas stock availability of all products with all stockists of the area assigned.
- Achieve division-wise primary & secondary targets for the area by guiding team members to achieve their territory-wise targets.
- Monitoring brand wise & value wise month on month sales progression.
- Guide TBMs on critical doctor conversion and engagement.
- Guide team to accurately forecast sales for all top stockists by analyzing trends from stockist statements of the area.
- Driving team towards execution of business strategy by simplifying them into tactical activities.
- Prepares sales plan for the month; anticipates barriers and identifies opportunities to overcome the deficit in target achievement.
- Monitor team performance, identify gaps with divisions, and help bridge the same; developing TBMs field effectiveness through.
- Monitor team’s effort parameters, execution of strategies, and identify the correct mix of doctors and distributors.
Desire Candidate Profile:
- Experience BSc/BPharma background.
- Post Graduate/Graduated from any other background with sound education and performance track record.
- Candidate with prior/current experience of 2 to 4 Years of First Line manager in same therapy.
- Candidate from MNC and top Indian Pharma