Area Business Manager (Cardio & Diabetes)
- The ABM will function in the managerial role, which includes supervisory, advisory, and supportive functions.
- Responsible for achieving business targets by increasing the sales of the division’s products
- Setting sales targets for his team of representatives and ensuring that his team achieves their target
- Monitoring the team’s progress and motivating them to reach their targets
- Developing and implementing market & business strategy in coordination with the Product Management team for the territory.
- Identifying and providing feedback on Company’s & Competitors’ products to the Product Management team.
- Conducting CME, Seminars, and Doctors’ group meetings.
- Participation in sales and marketing strategy development meetings.
- Train, guide, and coach the Business Executives to perform their duties.
- Will carry out the duties and responsibilities assigned to you by your superiors from time to time.
- Collection of Adverse Events incidences including lack of efficacy related to Eris Lifesciences’s any drug product / medicinal product in the specified format (Eris Pharmacovigilance App) up to the maximum possible level of completeness of data related to patient/consumer, drug/medicinal product,
- Adverse Event(s) and reporter and forwarding the same to the Pharmacovigilance Team. A preliminary report should reach to PV -head within 24-hrs. and if required, Final Report shall be submitted within 7-working days.