Core Job Responsibilities
- Good analytical, planning, monitoring, and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to simplify information for team 3. Strong in the execution of all policies and strategies
- Strong people relationship skills, good coach & drivers a performance culture
- To analyze and prepare a working plan for the area basis the data/ market research
- Stakeholder engagement- External: doctors, stockists, retailers, chemists, institutions pharmacy Internal: TBMs and organization
- Basic computer skills- excel working, word & email exchange
Experience • 2+ years of experience as a first-line manager in the same therapy Required Qualification
• B.Sc. / B.Pharma.
• Postgraduate / Graduate from any other background
• Candidate with prior/current experience in the same therapy.
• Candidates from MNC and Top Indian pharma companies will have added advantage • Age should not exceed 35 Years