Date PostedAugust 22, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Achieve sales targets assigned to the area, territory-wise, and Brand wise every month.
- To prepare a beat plan for his/her region & allocate targets & inputs accordingly & monitor on a regular basis & drive secondary sales
- Ensure implementation of company strategies in the marketplace.
- To understand, bring in clarity on various strategies/ campaigns including CMEs, camps, etc. rolled out from Marketing and ensure 100% implementation in his/her region.
- Also, to carry out promotion & BTL activities of the Company in the assigned territory in line with the objectives/norms of the Company.
- Launch and nurture international brands. Direct sales activities to ensure that short and long-range sales volumes and projections are achieved
- Train and develop knowledge and skills of the TBMs assigned to build competencies build their competencies
- Profile towns and customers to improve the productivity of territories.
- To carry out sales management of Abbott products in the territories assigned and to achieve the defined sales targets on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis, as decided mutually by and with Superiors. These targets are subject to revision as per the growth/potential of the company and company’s products and such change would be intimated to the Sales Executive by Superiors
- Maintain customer contact of the team to enhance prescription share
- Organize outreach activities to capture the patient population
- Channelize distribution to ensure the availability of products.
- To ensure supply chain efficiency in the region (no. of stockiest, stocks availability, and significant reduction in expiry)
- Provide feedback to the Marketing team in relation to brand promotion and competitors’ activity
- Ensure timely submission of reports
- Maintain high ethical values in the marketplace. Lead and execute strict adherence to the Abbott Code of Business Conduct