Location (State / UT)
Experience1 Year, 3 Years
Desired QualificationDoctorate Degree, Master’s Degree
Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Serves as medical/scientific expert to internal and external stakeholders; develops and executes, country, and regional medical plan; fosters peer-to-peer relationships with key customers from whom, through Scientific Exchange establishes upcoming Pfizer assets.
- Gathers insights to inform medical, research, and commercial strategies and tactics; Ensures connectivity and alignment with NA/global/partner colleagues.
- Enable smooth collaboration with KOLs/ Cardiologists to develop and execute a medical launch plan.
- Provide scientific expertise, build knowledge, and activity-based relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to advance medical practice and research for the benefit of society, thus enhancing Pfizer’s image in the scientific community.
- To actively contribute to the organization/business by taking responsibility for the scientific, technical, and ethical soundness of all policies, statements, and endeavors.
- To provide high-quality and timely service in the areas of Interactions with Healthcare Professionals, Continuing Medical Education, Clinical Research, Sales Force Training, and business support in the areas of New Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Standards, and Business Technology. The role will act as a critical interface with identified scientific leaders and will build regional, national, or international relationships to contribute to the understanding of diseases, research, scientific trends, clinical practice guidelines, and treatment patterns in areas relevant to our business.
- With support from the mentor or Line manager, provide tactical and strategic inputs, and business/technical expertise, to Product Management toward the ethical promotion of assigned products, in the operational areas listed
- Key Opinion Leader / Key Organization Engagement
- Work in alignment with the concerned medical affairs colleagues to support them in implementing the medical activities relevant to the brand plan strategies for specific products and therapy areas as appropriate.
- Develop and customize presentations when required and relevant to specific programs/regional requests from KOLs . Ensure approval by concerned Medical Advisor before roll out of the same.
- Work closely with the concerned medical affairs colleagues to identify and establish relationships with key opinion leaders/organizations in select therapeutic areas within the region to support their clinical and research activities by understanding their needs and offering appropriate research projects, continuing medical education programs, and clinical/educational grants.
- Participate/facilitate/conduct customized promotional/educational interactions with Health Care Professionals (HCPs). These interactions include but are not limited to, customer launch meetings, advisory boards, CME programs, scientific symposia, institutional presentations, etc, by working in close coordination with the concerned medical affairs colleagues.
- Focus on stage shifting for KOLs (Stage I: Initiate, Stage II: Develop, Stage III: Partner, Stage IV: Impact) numbers as mentioned in the BU-specific objectives.
- Support efforts to identify new investigators and institutions for Clinical Research in order to expand the research base.
- Provide medical support for local studies on request from clinical operations, including need-based visits to study sites
- Assist in reviewing/interpreting data generated; Assist in writing final reports for locally sponsored studies as required
- Develop and execute publication plan; assist in reviewing/writing manuscripts for publication of locally sponsored studies
- Develop and execute Information Dissemination Plan/Program
- Participate in and provide medical inputs for key opinion leader meetings / advisory boards, Customer Launch Meetings (CLMs).
- Conduct/facilitate round table meetings/group discussions in coordination with the concerned medical advisor for assigned therapy area/product as appropriate.
- Conduct CMEs as a speaker/moderator for assigned therapy areas as per requirement and in coordination with the concerned medical advisor in case of new products.
Business (Marketing and Sales) Support:
- Facilitate Marketing/Sales Force access to KOLs where appropriate.
- Support / Lead marketing and sales-initiated projects that align with therapeutic area requirements and involve KOLs in the region
- Provide scientific and medical support to institutional sales initiatives.
- Provide useful, timely, accurate, and balanced medical information to internal (sales staff) and external (HCPs) customers, in adherence to relevant SOPs/policies
Sales Force Training:
- Provide medical training to new sales staff on basic sciences/assigned Therapy Areas/assigned products.
- Provide refresher training to sales staff through ongoing training initiatives.
- Assist in pre-launch and launch training to sales staff for new products.
- Liaison with the Business Technology functions in areas such as databases, websites, interactive systems, product and health information, etc.
- Identify technology solutions for enabling better information availability
Values and Behaviors:
- Consistently adhere to/demonstrate all Pfizer Values/Leader Behaviors, with a special focus on excellence, equity, courage, and joy.
- Work in harmony with internal and external stakeholders.
Prior Dermatology and/or field medical experience will be preferred.
Qualifications- MBBS, MD, PhD. with 1.5+ years of relevant experience