Purpose of Role:
- Leads/supervises a team of 2 or more professionals.
- First-level manager of a work team that could comprise professionals, technical and/or administrative staff.
- Typically without budget or hire/fire authority.
- Focuses on mentoring, coaching, and coordination.
- Drives sales of the organization’s products and related revenues through a network of distribution partners.
- Evaluates selects, manages, and supports distributors with the goal of maximizing related revenue generation.
- Collects payments and supervises distributor timely payment.
- Monitors, coordinates and ensures sufficient supply of organization’s products to the distributor.
Associates Degree (± 13 years)
Minimum 4 years
Division: ANI International Nutrition