Date PostedAugust 14, 2022
Experience1 Year, 6 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- He should be responsible for overseeing the sales operation of our company in a particular geographical area.
- He is responsible for the implementing, Company’s Sales Strategy.
- He is responsible for the Target Objectives assigned to him -Area Objective, Territory Objective, Volume Objective month, and product to product.
- On the Job Training of the Sales Team.
- Core Doctors Relationship.
- Monitoring, Controlling, and Guiding the Sales Team.
- Depot and Retail Management.
- Conduct the Product campaign-Symposium, OPD Campaign, CME, etc
- Retention Management.
- Feedback Handling.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 1 2 years as an ASM in a single company handling the General, Gynae & Pediatric product basket.(Local candidate preferred).
- For Aspiring candidates minimum 4-6years experience in Pharmaceutical Industry as a Medical Representative in a single company, handling the General, Gynae, and Pediatric product baskets.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be adept at relationship building.
- MIS Reports, able to Prepare the Reports and also present them analytically.
- Able to handle the product effectively, Scientifically analyze the Products.
- He should be analytical.
- MS Office Suite and e-mail-based communication systems.