- Date Posted29/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience4 Years, 9 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Area Sales Manager – Karnal – Acute Segment
- Comprehensive pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience including, meeting doctors, and chemists and managing the distributors.
- Responsible for achieving primary as well as secondary targets month after month for the HQs assigned
- Adept in implementing sales and marketing activities and accelerating business growth.
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting, and reporting to Regional and Zonal heads.
- Present technical information clearly, concisely, and persuasively to customers.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network for sales.
- Managing, training, motivating and developing existing sales teams to drive revenue growth.
Essential Skills required:
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptability to work in any environment