Location (State / UT)
Experience6 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Salary in (₹)3,00,000 - 3,50,000
- Responsible for business achievement to achieve budget.
- Ensure the right hiring & learning for the team.
- Control & monitor team performance towards compliance & ethical working.
- Identify & provide feedback on companies and competitors’ products.
Required Candidate profile:
- 6-7 years of experience with a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar role as a team leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Effective in decision making
- Problem-solving attitude
- Effective communication
Interview Preparation of Area Manager
Interview Questions – Area Manager in Pharmaceutical Companies
Roles and Responsibilities of an Area Sales Manager