- Date Posted26/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience4 Years, 8 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
The position is of a team handling role and you will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands, and collaborating with KOLs.
Mass Market Division
- To Achieve Objectives Consistently through effective Planning, setting ambitious sales goals Analyzing data on past performance & projecting predictable performance for the future by adherence to the company’s compliance standards.
- Recruit, build & nurture Talent in the team by Identifying Individual strengths.
- To Coach, Mentor the team & thereby add value to improve the Skill & performance of the team.
- Build sustainable, long-term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Help create and execute the plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, and develop CRM strategy, which shall change the Beliefs & Behavior of HCP.
- Effective execution of Marketing campaigns in order to build Conviction which shall change the belief & behavior of HCP. Ability to share feedback with the Marketing team about competition, and strategy execution of the team as a part of the feedback.
- Strong scientific acumen & communication skills for effective Performance Ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Understanding of Key Account Management & ability to drive team performance by designing an effective execution plan
- Ensure the availability of products through distributors and other channels as required to service the patients.
- Timely Mapping of Area Potential & Ability to create an action plan in coordination with team members.
- High Accountability towards Performance, Ability to drive a Mix of performance for the area.
- Prepare and submit sales & other reports on a timely basis, analyze sales trends, Customer Coverage, reports, forecasts & documents to support the team for Improved results towards achieving Objectives.
- Review and analyze customer prescriptions/product sales and establish an improvement plan to develop subordinates
- Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Science/Pharmacy
Experience and Skills:
- Total experience of 4 – 8 years of Pharmaceutical sales.
- People Reporting – 6 -7 Members team reporting.
- Reporting To: Regional Business Manager