- Date Posted24/03/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience6 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Area Sales Manager – for WISE (Women Inclusion Strengthening Excellence)
The Novo Nordisk WISE program is an opportunity for women who have taken a career break for a minimum of a year or more and are ready to return to work. We are offering full-time paid roles for experienced professionals in various domains.
Relaunch your career with us and be part of aspirational projects and challenging assignments at Novo Nordisk. We are highly committed to hiring diverse talent and your unique journey and skills are acknowledged and appreciated by us.
WISE Program would include:
- Comprehensive onboarding and domain-specific skills training
- Hand-holding for smooth integration into the role by assigned mentors
- Dedicated projects assigned to you for effective on-the-job learning
- Access to resources that would help you in enhancing your knowledge and skills
- A full-time role after the completion of the program
A pause in your career should not define it. Let us help you kickstart your journey to a life-changing career with Novo Nordisk.
If you find challenges inspiring and want to drive innovation within a multifaceted and inspiring working environment, you may be our new Area Sales Manager based at any of these locations i.e. Bangalore/Mumbai/Delhi/Kolkata.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the –
Planning and Implementation of Marketing Strategies
- Ensure timely and effective activity implementation set by the company in their area of operation
- Work towards Novo Nordisk product/brand penetration in the markets assigned with improvement month after month
- Accountable for Business Unit’s budget achievement
- Support the Director/Regional Manager in managing investments with key accounts by tracking the return on investment
- Report to Regional Manager, the status of Account Plans in each district on a monthly basis
- Competitive intelligence – Compile and report the activities, investments, strength & structure of the field force, pricing and trade activities by competitors to Regional Manager and Sales Team on a regular basis
- CME and activity effectiveness – Measure and report the effectiveness of various activities conducted
- Receive Dr call reports and monitor field staff activities vs plans
- LPT management
- Establish and develop a professional relationship with important stakeholders like KOLs and also build new KOLs to ensure continuous market growth
- Ensure that customers are provided with the highest quality services and products
- Ensure that right customers are met and also select right customers for high value inputs and their judicial utilisation
- Responsible for identifying new customers, new markets and new business opportunities
Processes and Systems:
- Along with the Regional Manager, co-ordinate and be responsible for the NNDU, CMEs and other educational activities
- MSL validation of the team and being accountable for the same
- Ensure proper implementation of quality systems and company norms such as reporting timelines within the region
- Monitor compliance by distributors in the way products are transported and stored throughout the distribution chain in the regions
- Ensure all SOPs related to sample traceability, proof of participation of customers who are under contract
- Ensure that all team members undergo training on the latest version of BE as well as complete all e-learning on schedule.
- To create a high-performance team with lower-than-benchmark attrition
- Ongoing performance management by providing timely feedback to the employee on the areas of focus and the areas of development
- Ensure every employee in the region has an Individual Development Plan (IDP) and help them get desired support to improve their competencies and provide motivation for the same
- Ensure employee back-fill within 30 days of vacancy through the talent pipeline put in place
- Coach team members on an ongoing basis through on-the-job training to build their product knowledge and competencies
- Mentor high performers, to identify and develop successors for their own role
- Follow timelines related to all system and expense report approvals
- Prepare and follow his/her monthly tour program and ensure that the team does the same
- You hold a full-time Bachelor’s degree in B-Pharma / Science and a Master’s in Business Administration (preferred), from a reputed institution
- You should have a minimum of 6 years of industry work experience with at least 2+ years of people management experience.
To submit your application, please upload your CV and motivational letter online (click on Apply Now and follow the instructions).