Date PostedJune 5, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateApril 15, 2024
Experience7 Years, 10 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Bachelor Degree
Manager/Asst/Dy. Manager R&D – Immunology
Department: Vaccines R&D, Immunology & Clinical Serology
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient in performing Immunological assays.
- Assist the team in performing validation of immunological methods.
- Ability to collate data and prepare draft reports.
- Timely execution of calibration of laboratory equipment/instruments, generation of calibration calendar, and maintenance of records.
- Supervising the maintenance of common laboratory reagents and preparation of buffers.
- Active participation in the development of Immunoanalytical methods.
- Validation of Immunoanalytical methods as per project requirements and GLP.
- Generation, purification, and characterization of polyclonal antibodies against the target antigens of interest.
- Understanding and following laboratory safety guidelines including laboratory apparel, personal wear, and accessories for safe work execution, proper and safe handling and operation of lab instruments/equipment, and proper use and safe disposal of chemicals and reagents as per the guidelines.
- Documentation of experimental data in Laboratory notebook with superiors’ guidance.
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment with the help of engineering as required.
- Imparting training to junior staff members of the lab as required.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should be an active team player. Experience in handling and troubleshooting of instruments like Microplate spectrophotometer, Nephelometer, ELISA plate washer, Dot blot apparatus, calibrated densitometer, liquid handling system, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Immunoanalytical methods for protein and polysaccharide analysis (ELISA, Immunoblot blot assay, Rate Nephelometry assay, etc), as well as good working knowledge in method development and qualification, is essential.
- Hands-on experience in preclinical and clinical serology ELISA is desirable.
- Hands-on experience in the generation, purification, and characterization of polyclonal antibodies against the target antigens of interest.
- Experience with biochemical methods for protein and protein-polysaccharide conjugate analysis (SDS-PAGE, BCA/Lowry, colorimetric, and UV/Vis spectroscopy).
- Experience with proteins, peptides, conjugates, viruses, and macromolecules is desirable.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech (Lifesciences)
Experience: 7-10 yrs