Date PostedJune 5, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateApril 24, 2024
Experience7 Years, 11 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Bachelor Degree
Formulation Development Manager (Vaccines)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Method development, qualification, and validation of ELISA for Clinical Study along with generation and/or qualification of reference sera and critical reagents.
- Performing cell culture-based assays and virus-based neutralization assays. Writing SOPs, QMS documents, reports, and protocols.
- Managing inventory for equipment and laboratory consumables/reagents. Cross-functional interaction with QC, QA, Regulatory, Clinical, and other R&D departments.
- ELISA, Cell-based assays, Flow Cytometry, Surface Plasmon Resonance, Multiplex assays in Luminex /MSD platform, PK/PD-ADA assays.
Candidate desirable skills:
- Knowledge in Immunology and Vaccine development with experience in Serological techniques, Cell-based bioassays, Flow Cytometry, Viral Neutralization assays, Multiplex Binding assays, ELISA, Surface Plasmon Resonance, etc.
- Understanding Clinical/Pre-clinical sample analysis and CRO management will be of additional advantage.
- GLP-level documentation practices along with good communication and analytical skill are required.
- Extensive experience in Method Development, Method Validation, and Technology Transfer within and outside the organization is desirable.
- The position demands the candidate to work in a team and also function across multiple disciplines as per the project request. Someone proactive in learning and fast at adapting to new techniques would be a desired candidate.
Function: Vaccine R&D
Department: Clinical Serology
Designation: Assistant/ Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech (Lifesciences)
Experience: 7-10 years