Date PostedOctober 17, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience12 Years, 15 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Assistant General Manager Distribution – Exports
Experience: 12-15 Years (Exports Sales experience )
- Should ensure timely actions & documentation to avoid detention & demurrage during Pre & Post shipment.
- Should have process orientation & ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain Master data of existing new flows and ensure pricing new flow setup across Pivots Market before shipments launched
- Keep track of document changes like consignee details, and provide time to CMOs the updated docs
- Supervise and manage all aspects of exports given to the profile and ensure that all SOPs are followed
- Ensure the process of budgeting, and weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts are adhered to. Continuously monitor variances against the same and proactively advise the business.
- Track & maintain tools & systems to provide critical financial and operational information related to exports.
- Process POs ensure Invoice processing for vendors on time
- Analyze logistical data, explore alternate routes and levers to reduce shipment costs strengthen logistics
- Overlooking of invoices
- Should have catered ROW region (at least 60% of the business)
- Should have knowledge of manufacturing and specifically the Make to Order kind of environment.
- Should have knowledge of handling export documentation like incoterms, Invoices, and Packing lists.
- Handled Products with Private Labelling
If relevant and interested pls share your resume.