- Date Posted08/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience8 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)5,50,000 - 10,00,000
- Experience in OEE (Overall equipment effectiveness) improvement, yield improvement,
- SMED (single minute exchange of die), Idea generation-evaluation-management, DMAIC (Lean six sigma),
- 5S, Kizen, Cycle time reduction, OTIF improvement, Performance Dialogue, work simplifications, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- B. Pharm./B. Tech., MBA (desired but not essential),
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (it is a must).
- At least 4-year experience in Pharma Operational Excellence and/or data analysis.
- Expertise required in Advanced Excel, PowerPoint Presentation, and Minitab software experience.
- Total experience of at least 8 years.
Work Location: Shameerpet Hyderabad
Department: Operational Excellence
Designation: Assistant Manager /Deputy Manager