Core job responsibilities
- To implement and support HR Systems and its users.
- This position is responsible for testing new functionalities, resolving technical bugs in coordination with Vendor, conducting training for Admin users, maintaining documents, preparing governance MIS, etc., resolving user queries
B.Sc. IT, Master in Computer Application (MCA)., B.Tech/B.E.
- 4 to 6 years of Experience in Software testing, technical documentation, DFD (Data flow diagram), and SOP in project management have worked on various HRIS Projects Knowledge & Skills(Functional/Technical) of all HR processes,
- Exposure to IT infra components like Databases, servers, storage, software, Operating Systems, etc., Software Testing, Software Documentation, etc.
- Experience with the Darwin box application or any other reputed HR application package is a must.
Leadership / Managerial Attributes
Good Oral and Written Communication Interpersonal skills Problem solving and analytical thinking Adapts to different working environments Project and team management skills.