Location (State / UT)
ExperienceFresher, 2 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- As part of the Data Monitoring and Management group, an integral delivery unit within the Global Biometrics and Data Management (GBDM) organization, the Junior Data Manager is responsible for timely and high-quality data review and query management of clinical data supporting the Pfizer portfolio.
- The Junior Data Manager executes key data management deliverables used to collect, review, monitor, and ensure the integrity of clinical data.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Participate in DMM activities including data review and query management.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with applicable SOPs and working practices.
- Assist with the required study-specific DMM documents in the Trial Master File (TMF) are of high quality and are filed contemporaneously to support downstream inspection and submission readiness activities.
- Assist with operational excellence in collaboration with the Data Manager and CDS for the application of standards, data acquisition, proactive data review and query management, data cleaning, e-data processing, data access and visualization, DM metrics reporting, database release, and submission-related activities.