- Date Posted19/03/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience12 Years, 15 Years
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Primary Job Objective:
- Responsible for developing Sales Force Effectiveness [SFE] strategies for the commercial Organization. Must be familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- End-to-end design, detailing, execution, and project management of key projects of ASC.
- Create robust long-range plans as well as maintain high focus attention on critical projects impacting significant business outcomes
- The position is responsible for working with and/ or leading cross-functional teams across the commercial divisions and support functions of ASC to execute strategic/substantial projects.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Strategy and project management
- Responsible to drive the formulation of Long Term & Mid-Term business strategies for ASC India to drive the base business
- Engage CDs and functional leaders through industry insights, presentations on projects, or thought leadership activities
- Engage with external partners and agencies such as SMSRC, and IMS to get market insights and intelligence
- Drive identification of transformation initiatives and projects for ASC India based on short and long-term business needs
- Interact with regional and affiliate teams effectively for proposal development or project management
- Lead the PMO team in the detailed design of initiatives, bringing in best practices and insights from internal and external sources (market, competition, and other industries) into the project design
- Independently conceptualizes research tools for high-end projects.
- Guide the PMO team in developing detailed documentation and specifications and in structuring presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Manage the work of project managers
Sales Force Excellence:
- Lead and implement SFE processes and drive change for all the divisions at ASC
- Must be familiar with a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures
- Engages business heads through industry insights, presentations on projects, or thought-leadership activities on sales force effectiveness
- Guides team in structuring presentations and performing resource requirement analysis
- Build and strengthen the cadence of Sales planning at all field levels
- Comprehensive diagnostics for periodic SFE review meetings
- Benchmark productivity vs. external & internal benchmarking and set ambitious targets
- Identify and work on productivity enhancement initiatives
- Identification, measurement, and achievement of both Quantitative and Qualitative Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) indicators
- Planning and execution of effective Incentive planning and disbursement system/ recognition programs
Direct Reports: 4 (2 FTE, 2 Contingent Employees)
- The position is based in the Corporate Office, Mumbai. However, the position may require traveling for field visits across the country.
- To align with and participate actively in organization-led initiatives periodically.
- To understand and comply with the organization’s Code of Ethics.
Masters’s Degree (± 18 years) Postgraduate in Management from a top-tier business school
The ideal candidate would have 12-15 years of professional experience in PMO, Analytics, and SFE with a blend of pharmaceutical/ management consulting/ FMCG