- Drives business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives while adhering to organizational policies and interest in executing the role as per supervisory mentorship
- Reviews and discusses plans for achievement of their territories’ sales budget each month. Seeks ASM/RBM mentorship in formulating sales strategy.
- Schedules the frequency of calls to the doctors regarding company products. Rigorously adheres to coverage plan and frequency.
- Maps potential of the territory and relates it to market trends and competitors’ activities
- Profiles, assess potential, prepares target list, and enlists new doctors as per business requirement. Plans and prepares interventions to work with new doctors.
- Achieves daily call average for meetings with doctors and chemists
- Books orders from the retailers/Distributors to ensure adequate availability to meet the market demand.
Ensures Pre-Call Planning For Effective Outcome From HCPs
- Builds consistent, long-term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders/Key Business leaders in assigned territory by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at the right frequency
- In consultation with medical affairs team, implements and plans for conducting scientific activities teams such as continuous medical education and complete marketing campaigns from time-to-time service listed HCPs in prescribed territory
- Collects and submits stocks and sales statements and other required documents in a timely and accurate manner, Participates in RCPA (Retail Chemist Prescription Audit) to identify potential customers
- Prepares and sends daily reports electronically on their day-to-day activities mentioning in detail doctors’ and chemists’ call details and reports the same to Area Business Manager.
- Use Technology developments for effective field operations.
Bachelor’s degree in Science / Pharma.
Minimum experience of min 1 years to max 2 years of pharmaceutical sales with a validated performance track record.