- Date Posted19/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Yeara
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
This role is responsible for the Achievement of Sales targets in the assigned Territory, building a long-lasting relationship with the Customers and Key Opinion Leaders, providing feedback to superiors on the developments in the areas of business interest, and implementing Companies’ Policies and Procedures.
Our Territory Representatives interact face to face with our customers, understand their needs, and consult to offer the right solutions. We work collaboratively in Field Sales Teams and play a critical role in supporting our customer-centric business model.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demand generation for Ruminant/ Companion Animal/ Poultry products in trade (from Vets/Canine Practitioner/ Paravets/ Shepherds, etc).
- Selling these products by using PharmaSell/Action selling Process steps.
- Coordinating between retailers and distributors.
- Minimizing expiries by regular secondary sales.
- Liaison with Vet Colleges & Institutions
- Development of good rapport with Milk union and other NGOs for business volumes.
- Responsible for Outstanding/recoveries pertaining to Ruminant and companion Animal products for their territory.
- Compliance with Business Principles
- The Sales Executive is responsible for maintaining Sales growth for Ruminant and companion Animal products in their respective territories. Achieving annual targets, In addition to this regular customer follow-up like Vets, DF’s, Shepherds, milk unions, other NGOs, distributors & retailers.
- Growth and expansion of Ruminant and companion Animal products to make our Company as leading company in the territory against increasing competition phase.
- Attaining desired growth as per traffic light model.
- Qualifications & Skills
- Any Graduate preferred to have a Degree in Veterinary Sciences / Science
- 2 or more year’s relevant experience in the ethical veterinary market
- Sound technical knowledge of Animal Health Medicine
- Associate Field Manager, Familiar with Animal Health Sales process and related scientific Knowledge.
- Should be aware of the geography of the territory.