- Date Posted21/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience6 Years, 9 Years
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
The role is responsible for Performing activities at both lab and manufacturing facility to ensure the lab process is safely transferred to pilot scale / commercial scale with reproducible results.
Key Result Areas
- Perform experiments to generate data for process robustness, plant simulation studies, process safety studies, etc.
- Perform minimum of two lab experiments in a working day at the lab
- Record all minute observations while lab experimentations and transfer knowledge to the execution team for flawless smooth execution.
- Synthesize reference standards, impurity markers, intermediates, and APIs to support method development in ADL and customers’ needs from a lab scale.
- Ensuring 100% compliance in safety, quality, data integrity, and training.
- Generate projects documents like TTD, development report/campaign report
- Ensure individual contribution is met as per PRD guidelines
- Observe critically the batches while execution at the manufacturing facility and provide valuable feedback to improve the process and avoid failure.
- Ensure flawless execution of scale-up activities with 100% compliance with safety, quality, and data integrity.
- Contribute individually (or as a team when appropriate) by performing experiments in the lab and updating the laboratory notebooks contemporaneously.
- Track impurities and highlight differences with logical reasons in a given study group.
- Perform literature search using tools such as SciFinder, Reaxys, etc.
- Highly proficient with MS Office and ChemDraw.
- Participate in technical discussions in audioconferences with customers, if required.
- Maintain chemical inventory as per Syngene safety standards.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) practices.
- Follow Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS)
Education and Experience
Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry
- 6-9 years of relevant Industrial experience in the fields of custom synthesis, agrochemicals, Intermediates, and Process R&D.
Other competencies required for the role
- Basic synthetic organic chemistry knowledge with an ability to propose synthetic routes rapidly that is safe and scalable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of required analytical techniques/tools
Designation: Associate Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist, Process R&D
Job Location: Bangalore
Operating Unit : Chemical Development
Department: Process R&D