Date PostedAugust 20, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 18, 2024
Experience12 Years, 15 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Bachelor Degree
- Design, implementation, and monitoring of Quality Management Systems.
- Providing necessary resources for the improvement of the Quality System, Management of Document Control
- Detecting problems related to the QMS and implementing solutions, Handling Internal, external, regulatory audits & client audits
- Any other activities assigned by the department head, on a need basis
- To conduct Training on cGMP and other Quality aspects.
- Vendor management for raw materials & packaging materials.
- To conduct Internal Audit and follow up for CAPA compliance
- Impart training to all levels of employees related to cGMP, documentation, regulatory and other topics which will help to the improvement of quality.
- Candidate Must have Exp. from Regulatory Market Area
Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma
Desired Skills: Quality Audit, Quality Management, QMS, CAPA, Change Control, Market Complaints, OOS, BPR Review, OOT, Quality Check, Investigations, Deviation, SOP Preparation.