Date PostedJuly 18, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateSeptember 30, 2023
Experience5 Years, 6 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Role Overview :
- Develop Strategy & Marketing Plan for the Aesthetic Brand/Brand Portfolio, to help achieve the goals and objectives of the Aesthetic Business Unit.
- Scan external and internal environment, and draft marketing plan for allocated products.
- Develop KOL building activities and support their marketing needs, to improve the market share, meet the sales targets and ensure profits for allocated products.
- Support team and ensure execution excellence of marketing campaigns. Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across various media to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and build the credibility of brands.
- Roll out market research studies for key projects to identify effective promotional campaigns & get the new brand launch strategy /communication right – to meet the requirements of the target audience, gain strategic insights & communication testing for new launches.
- Build long-term strategies for future launches.
- Manage and maintain all product promotional materials like brand literature and collaterals according to necessary company guidelines.
- Effectively build product visibility by reviewing and interpreting market responses to facilitate product improvement and contributing towards the growth of the brand.
- Roll out the marketing strategy for the field force.
- Monitor and review promotions, and local campaigns to capture higher market shares and drive sales for the allocated products.
- Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Validate the marketing strategies, to strengthen the presence of the company through scientific initiatives and networking with KOLs to understand their scientific needs.
- Provide guidance to the field representative team in implementing the marketing strategies & key brand communications & promotional activities.
- Gauge market feedback and follow up on the successful implementation of promotional plans, communication, and activities.
- Conduct fieldwork to gain primary customer feedback.
- Establish contact with regional counterparts of the assigned portfolio, exchange marketing information, and understand best practices to improve overall market share for allocated brands.
- Analyse training needs, liaise with the medical team, and design, and support training programs to upgrade field skills in both product knowledge and scientific communication skills.
New Product Launch:
- Analyse market research data and identify gaps in the product portfolio.
- Draft and present proposals for new product launches and execute to launch them.
- Develop targeted brand communication based on the market research carried out to understand prescription behavior.
- Coordinate the launch program with external customers as well as employees. Liaise with MTO, Medical, Regulatory, Finance, and Distribution to emerge with quality products supported by appropriate scientific evidence maintaining Galderma standards.
- Liaise with MTO, Regulatory, and Finance to explore opportunities and avenues to improve profit contribution.
- Lead critical activities such as HCP Promotion, KOL and Congress Planning and execution, AOR and vendor management, budget tracking, identification of best practices, MLR, POA, tactical brand planning, digital strategy, NPP and identity, execute and tracking core brand tactics.
- Contribute to collating, compiling of documents and submitting reports, and liaising with the corporate team to gain global learnings.
- Liaise and coordinate with external agencies, vendors, etc. for various promotional campaigns, launch plans, and various marketing activities.
- Monitor market trends, and competitors’ activities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to lead and direct the delivery of an integrated marketing communications strategy to communicate with all stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of brands through the implementation of brand plans within brand guidelines.
- Define and prioritize the insights needed to achieve business and marketing goals.
- The ability to actively promote ideas and initiatives both internally and externally.
- The ability to formulate new ideas or to adapt or use existing idea in a new or unexpected way to solve problems.
- The ability to think ahead to spot or create opportunities and maximize them.