Date PostedJune 8, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateMarch 19, 2024
ExperienceFresher, 3 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Medical Representative (BDE /SR BDE/Trainee) – Herbal Segment
Roles and Responsibilities
- To achieve the primary and the secondary sales targets, MoM, products wise
- Identifying the prospective Business opportunities for the company
- Persuading the potential customers to purchase our brands(Drs & chemists).
- Reach out to the Drs and other professionals offline and online to develop constructive relationships, and to bring sales.
- Work closely with the departments of purchase & sales and to implement effective plans and strategies for the organization
- Knowledge about the products, unique benefits of our products, and the competitors’ brands and their strategies
- Negotiate contracts with the prospective institution, and manage the bulk business
- Implementation of the company’s strategies in toto, and giving feedback to their immediate superior periodically.
- To maintain rapport with the distributors and their salesmen to maintain adequate rack stocks, and to distribute the products, where required in time.
Desired Candidate Profile
BSc, B pharm, Diploma in pharmacy-freshers or 6mon to 1 year of experience.
B.A, B.COM Graduates with the relevant min experience of 1 year, should know the topography of the HQ is essential.