- Date Posted29/01/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience8 Years, 13 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Business Development is a very important role. It will entail a detailed dimensioning of the market and understanding the universe of Stockists and other key accounts (Hospitals etc), who procure the pharma products.
- The relevant stockists/ Key accounts, pan India, have to be empaneled and activated on the Davai platform/marketplace.
- Ensuring the Channel build and smooth scale-up sustainably will be a key task. Activation, health, and robustness of the channel being built will be a KRA.
- Managing a team of Business Development Officers, keeping them engaged and productive, in a way that the empanelment targets of the organization are met.
- Understanding the market dynamics, dimensioning the dealer universe, and aligning and executing an Acquisition strategy.
- Adapting to and evolving a ‘Pitch’ for the Business, to understand the opportunity and the business proposition, so that the dealers get empaneled and adopt the Davai platform.
- Training the team, managing the team, keeping them engaged and productive, and ensuring that they achieve their KRAs, on a regular basis.
- Creating and penetrating the dealer network, across identified geographies. Ensuring that the right value proposition is created and leveraged for channel build-up.
- Managing the activation and health of the channel, as per the pre-defined KRAs.
- Creating beat plans of the team, ensuring that they are executed, monitored, and evaluated, so as to increase both the ‘Effectiveness’ & the ‘Efficiency’ of the team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- You will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities for the organization. Should have strong communication and negotiation skills, be able to identify and analyze market trends, and have the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Should also have strong leadership and project management skills, be able to work well in a team, and have a good understanding of the industry and the competitive landscape.
- Additionally, should possess good business acumen, be able to understand and interpret financial information, and have excellent interpersonal and networking abilities.
Interview Preparation of Area Manager
Interview Questions – Area Manager in Pharmaceutical Companies
Roles and Responsibilities of an Area Sales Manager