Date PostedMay 18, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience3 Years, 8 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Business Development is a very important role. It will entail a detailed dimensioning of the market and understanding the universe of Stockists and other key accounts (Hospitals etc), who procure the pharma products. The relevant stockists/ Key accounts, pan India, have to be empaneled and activated on the Davai platform/marketplace. Ensuring the Channel build and smooth scale-up sustainably will be a key task. Activation, health, and robustness of the channel being built will be a KRA.
- Understanding the market dynamics, and dimensioning the dealer universe (Market Mapping).
- Executing the Pitch’ for the Business, so that the dealers get empaneled and adopt the Davai platform.
- Undertake all training programs and adhere to all reporting formats.
- Creating and penetrating the dealer network, across identified geographies. Ensuring that the right value proposition is created and leveraged for channel build-up.
- Managing the activation and health of the channel, as per the pre-defined KRAs.
- Adhering to and reporting on the beat plans, so as to meet all the targets and the defined KRAs, regularly.
Desired Candidate Profile
- You will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities for the organization. Should have strong communication and negotiation skills, be able to identify and analyze market trends, and have the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Should also have strong leadership and project management skills, be able to work well in a team, and have a good understanding of the industry and the competitive landscape.
- Additionally, should possess good business acumen, be able to understand and interpret financial information, and have excellent interpersonal and networking abilities.