- Date Posted29/01/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience5 Years, Fresher
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)2,50,000 - 4,00,000
- To obtain the maximum level of sales by promoting the division’s products with the help of inputs or promotional materials in the form of detailing folders, clinical trial reports, post-marketing study reports, reports from medical journals, etc.
- To develop an in-depth understanding of the company’s products and be aware of the competitors’ products.
- To generate maximum prescriptions from medical professionals and get primary and secondary sales from the trade.
- To ensure prompt and full collections of all dues from the trade as per Division’s policy
- To implement the strategies of the division with the purpose to achieve the division’s overall objectives.
- To keep oneself updated on the new development in the medical field and determine the effect of such developments on business strategies
- Collection of Adverse Events incidences including lack of efficacy related to Eris Lifesciences’s any drug product / medicinal product in the specified format (Eris Pharmacovigilance App) up to the maximum possible level of completeness of data related to patient/consumer, drug/medicinal product, Adverse Event(s) and reporter and forwarding the same to the Pharmacovigilance Team. A preliminary report should reach to PV -head within 24-hrs. and if required, Final Report shall be submitted within 7-working
Interview Questions – Medical Representatives
Role & Responsibilities of Medical Representative