Date PostedApril 11, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 22, 2024
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- To lead the sale of BU products in defined areas through product promotion, relationship building, and managing the sales team.
- The activities will include but are not limited to:
Area Sales Operations:
- • Effectively lead a team of people to drive sales and people objectives and build a high performance and process adherence team culture.
- • Identify new business opportunities, and grow revenues by driving the implementation of marketing/ promotion activities in the area. Develop a strategic roadmap for the area and scientific advocacy for our company vaccine brands to leverage dynamic environment and growth opportunities.
- • Monitor adherence to sales policies and procedures, monitor and track sales plans on a periodic basis, set sales, market share & distribution targets for the team, study market condition, set/cascade individual, team, and territory-wise goals, monitor financial targets/ budgets, guide and support market intelligence gathering and sales reporting including implementation of SFE & Digital KPIs.
- • Monitor Distributor operations in terms of delivery time schedules at different steps of the distribution chain, ensure compliance with terms of trade, periodically monitor stock levels, and interact with the supply team to ensure stock availability and timely distribution
- Network, Develop, and Manage the relationship with KOLs, distributors, and vendors and build a positive image for Our company to ensure the achievement of sales objectives and facilitate smooth sales operations through the stakeholders
Guide, support and develop team members, identify training needs develop action plans, support recruitment, and training, set targets and objectives monitor performance, and ensure achievement of area objectives through a motivated team.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree (Science domain) & MBA preferred
• Experience of leading people or sales/marketing experience in the vaccines space- one of the two required
• Female candidate preferred
• 5 years of Pharma Experience
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics, and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.