August 30, 2022
5 Years, 10 Years
Purpose of the position
- The position is a people manager post. The purpose is to maintain the Dr data record in a platform.
- Ensure the daily reporting is accurately flowing in as per the list of doctors.
- Make the Doctor data list strong and have only those HCPs who have MCI registration
- Control the additions of Customers like Doctors / Chemists and Service Providers
- Ensuring the Dr data wrt address / Qualification etc. are correctly maintained.
- Operate with high-level accuracy various KPIs that get published wrt getting the KPIs reported each month
- Be well versed with OEC policy within Abbott
- Manage a team of approx. 3 to 4 persons and monitor their output wrt various KPI reports that need to be generated
- To ensure timely reports on Coverage / Call Frequency and other KPI information
- Need to work closely on training new joiners etc. on CRM platforms
- Complete knowledge of Indian Geographies i,e, State / Districts / Town and Taluka which is needed to accurately carve the Patches.
- High level of stakeholder management particularly with the Sales Force Effectiveness team.
- To correctly manage the grade and file hierarchy for accurate KPIs
- To have a high degree of OEC compliance knowledge.
- Identifying new avenues to enhance existing features and services in the existing SFA system along with introducing new technologies and automation implementation for the sales force.
- End to End Project management (Requirement Documentation, Testing, Pilot, and Launch. Will also have core responsibility of driving usage of SFA & Digitization Enablers/Solutions
- Setting up robust process on Data maintenance, Query resolution, and Quality check measures on Analytics to field force and internal teams.
- Ensuring decongestion of manual process and implement SOPS on SFA processes (Customer management process on the CRM platform, KPI measurement, planning, reporting, and expensing timelines for all field colleagues)
- Ensuring an ongoing connection with Sales, Marketing, and Commercial teams through training interventions and meetings on feedback and sharing insights.
- Ownership and smooth maintenance of all SFA tools supporting all divisions across affiliates.
- Implementation and adoption of best-in-class tools, processes, and methodologies in the SFA process.
- Ensuring timely and quality completion of projects by working with cross-functional teams and IT.
- Providing Execution insights to commercial teams for decision making
Preferred Academic qualifications
- Graduate in Science with MBA in Finance
- Added qualification like MCA is preferred
- Operating knowledge of Power Query and Macros