Date PostedApril 6, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience15 Years, 20 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
DGM/Sr. Manager – Production
- Planning of Production and Packing activities as per the requirement to achieve the monthly targets.
- To review the Production activities on a daily basis for Granulation, Compression, Coating, Capsule filling, Inspection, Packing, and Nutra section as per the daily production plan (Plan Vs Actual)
- To ensure Good Documentation Practices (GDP) on the shop floor and packing area.
- Coordinate with IPQA/QC/Engineering/PPC/SCM/EHS & FDD/MSTG department for smooth functioning of Production and Packing activities.
- Handling of SAP-related work in Production.
- To ensure online documentation as per cGMP practice in the Production area.
- Implementation of best practices on the shop floor with respect to cGMP and to ensure that all activities of production and packing area are carried out in compliance with cGMP and safety guidelines.
- To review SOPs, user requirement specification (URS), purchase requisition (PR), Investigations, Process validation protocol/report, Equipment qualification protocol/report, and other QMS documents.
- To handle the QMS activities in Trackwise /EDMS to review/approve the documents.
- To ensure timely and smooth execution of commercial validation batches.
- To ensure proper manpower allocation and utilization in the Production/ Packing department.
- To impart and ensure on-time training to officers and workers on cGMP, SOPs, GDP, and EHS.
- To fill the daily assessment sheet as per the target assigned by the seniors.
- To involve in commercial product troubleshooting along with other departments to ensure timely delivery of product to market.
- To review technical protocols and reports related to investigational/ verification batches of approved products.
- To ensure that the products are produced and stored according to the appropriate documentation.
- To ensure on-time implementation of corrective and preventive action (CAPA) with respect to investigation or audit findings or as and when required for compliance.
- To maintain discipline and punctuality among colleagues /subordinates /workmen.
- To check the maintenance of the department, premises, and equipment.
- Ensure timely review and implementation of master documents required for smooth production.
- To ensure timely preparation and review of prerequisite documents required for the execution of validation batches like BOMs, BMRs, protocols, and reports, etc.
- To ensure optimum capacity utilization, efficiency setting, and productivity enhancement.
- Drives business excellence initiatives in production and packing area like Kaizen, Six Sigma, 5S, etc.
- To improve the production and packing process for less time, utility consumption, and better quality.
- To report any deviation and abnormality of any type to seniors.
- To perform any other works as and when assigned by the operation Head/Management.
Educational Qualification – B.Pharm
Experience – 20 to 25 Yrs
Location – Sikkim