- Date Posted30/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience7 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Manage sales activities including organizing, developing, and maintaining a district capable of achieving agreed territory sales objectives, under the supervision of the Regional Business Manager/Sales Manager.
Education: Professional Graduation in Pharmacy or Science
- 7 years of continuous experience in sales with a minimum of 3 years in the pharmaceutical industry. Minimum of 2 years of experience as District Sales Manager/ Area Sales Manager
- Required pre-requisites skills/experience for this position:
- Proficiency with MS Office in an NT/Windows environment and familiarity with sales tracking and reporting software.
Skills & Attributes Requirement
- Team Effectiveness: Observes sales behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement. Demonstrates expected behaviors to achieve results, providing instruction, positive models, and opportunities for observation to help skill development
- Personal Effectiveness: Demonstrates unquestionable business ethics and commitment to the company and personal values. Displays versatility and adaptability at many different tasks and processes. Ensure responsive communication by making sure inquiries are addressed and expedited to facilitate the needs of others.
- Execution and Results: Invests time in strategic planning to best position the team for success. Actively protect and develop relationships to higher levels of confidence and collaboration among stakeholders at all levels, based on personal integrity and trust.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and establish action plans to enable the District/Area to achieve agreed region sales objectives
- Set and monitor regional performance goals to achieve sales forecasts
- Develop plans that effectively translate national strategy at the district & territory level
- Provide inspirational leadership and strategic direction to sales representatives to exceed performance goals
- Review promotional programs and activity reports
- Develop a sustained relationships with top customers to maintain open lines of information and support business plan influence
- Proactively identify and act on any competitive threats
- Responsible for observing all Company, Health, Safety, and Environmental guidelines
- Lead a team of Sales Representatives to promote a product(s) to targeted physicians and account to achieve/exceed specific business goals
- Drive improvements in the sales process and organization to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team Direct the Territory Business Manager/Executive in the acquisition, expansion, and retention of targeted business within the assigned geographic area
- Direct the selling activities within the district resource deployment and customer interactions
- Direct channel development activity and assign territory to representatives to coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas & goals Plan and conduct district meetings and Plan of Action (POA) activities
- Set the vision for the district, develop, and adhere to a business plan to attain this vision
- Manage vacancy of Territory Business Executive/Manager in the territory and ensure the perfect balance between the other team members
- Build and hand hold the team in such a manner that they fill in the future career progression vacancy
- Proactively assume a role in building business relationships with customers in the allotted district, develop & execute strategies and achieve sales target month after month.
- Monitor and anticipate positive and negative effects and impacts of the market to the product and adapt the proper strategy.
- Fully engage with key customers by developing and implementing strategies that support the growth of the assigned product(s)
- Getting information about the after-effects of the product and the review of the product. Be well versed with the brands & their portfolio
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitor information, identify trends that affect current and future growth of sales and profitability
- Establish an environment and foundation for future sales growth Responsible for the district’s sales tracking, tracking customer information, forecasts, and reports
- Create and sustain effective collaborative partnerships with all managers and departments
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Submit accurate reports and expenses on time Prioritize effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives
- Regularly communicate with sales leadership and internal partners on performance, insights, and trends Assist senior managers in the recruitment of medical representatives based on criteria agreed upon.
- Analyze and controls expenditures of the district to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Responsible for observing all Company, Health, Safety, and Environmental guidelines Proactively assume a role in building business relationships with customers in allotted district, develop & execute strategies, to achieve sales target month after month.