Date PostedFebruary 13, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateApril 17, 2024
Experience4 Years, 6 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop and conduct a safety training program & mock drill for all employees, to promote incident prevention.
2. Ensure unsafe conditions, unsafe acts, Near misses, incidents, and Accidents are reported, analyzed, and closed.
3. Identify and communicate PPE requirements.Ensure that the PPE is properly Implemented.
4. Maintain all documentation related to environmental safety and health.
5. Maintain the Fire Hydrant system & Fire Fighting Equipment update.
6. Hazardous waste management system.
7. Root cause analysis of environmental deviation & its corrective action.
8. Monitoring of on-site Hazardous waste and disposal at the approved site.
9. Operation & maintenance of ETP, Multiple Effect Evaporators (MEE), Reverse osmosis (RO), Filter press & STP.
10. To provide EHS Training & SOP Training
11. Preparation & review of departmental SOP.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have knowledge in both Environment and safety related to EHS. More experience in Safety & Fire is desired.
Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry, Environmental Science, B.Tech/B.E, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Chemistry, Environmental science
Experience: 4-6 Years