Date PostedJune 6, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateJune 11, 2024
Experience4 Years, 9 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute day-to-day EHS Activities.
- Executing the Hazop study.
- Conduct the EHS review against the Accident/ Incident and other case studies, unsafe conditions, and existing operations.
- Preparation & review of aspect Impact Assessment & Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment templates & timely updating.
- Knowledge of Fire Systems and Regulations.
- Knowledge of Local Regulations related to MPCB, Factories Act, IBR, Fire system and EHS norms, etc.
- Knowledge of Safety Norms and Systems.
- Knowledge of First Aid, Safety Measures/norms & System, and PPEs.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Science graduate in chemistry/ B. Tech/BE with Diploma in advanced industrial safety,
- Experience: 3 to 6-year EHS experience in a regulated Pharma Company.