Date PostedSeptember 10, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 4 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Responsible for CMD’s office for day-to-day correspondence.
- Organize daily appointments & Manage administrative activities.
- Arrange Travel, Visa, Hotel stays flight reservations for local & abroad.
Required Candidate profile:
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Pleasing personality.
- Experience in independently managing the office of GM / VP / MD / Director.
- Good command of Computers.