Date PostedJune 5, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateJune 24, 2024
Experience4 Years, 6 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Manage our organization’s social media channels including editorial content strategy development, scheduling and posting on social media channels; community engagement, and reporting (Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter)
- Manage updating the organization’s website with offers, combos, and banners as per the designated strategy
- Execute social media strategy through all phases of development, preparing creative briefs, managing content approvals, and tracking critical metrics
- Plan at large, think, and stitch wholesome 360-degree campaigns across platforms including copywriting and campaign messaging
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and conceptualize the development of social media campaigns, aligning with organization’s broader business goals and marketing strategies
- Conducting in-depth interviews with the brand’s consumers as well as internal and external stakeholders to understand current brand presence and perception
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Be planning and executing digital initiatives, including SEO/SEM, online to offline drives, social media, video, display, and programmatic campaigns.
- Be mapping consumer decision journeys for relevant categories and brands with inputs from consumers, doctors, and allied professions.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive influencer and brand partner content strategy that aligns with the company’s goals and objectives
- Conduct research and analysis to identify key influencers and brand partners in the industry
- Ensure all content across collateral is thoroughly proofread before further submission.
- Coordinate product photoshoots and video shoots, especially for Instagram reels.
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers and brand partners, including negotiating contracts and agreements
- Oversee a budget for brand marketing, PR, and influencer campaigns and monitor campaign performance to ensure ROI
- Create and distribute content guidelines for influencers, ensuring all content meets the brand’s standards and guidelines
- Coordinate all public relations activities, including the writing of press releases, briefing documents, thought leadership documents, press conferences, etc.
- Responsible for the operational success of accounts, ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget
- Stay up to date with current technologies and social media trends, design tools, and applications; share social media insights, trends, and developments with business & another functional team
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 4+ years of brand marketing and social media management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field
- Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater to unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach, primarily on the digital ecosystem
- Strong and updated understanding of all social platforms and their features
- Hands-on experience in media promotions to drive strong social reach
- Has worked with influencer and influencer marketing agencies in the past
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills across multiple time-sensitive projects
- Stronghold on platform insights and analytics and accordingly using it to tweak the digital strategy
- Performance marketing, Canva, Whatsapp Marketing, SEO, and ORM knowledge are a plus.
Educational Qualification: B.B.A/ B.M.S in Management, MBA/PGDM in Marketing