Date PostedNovember 4, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 5 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Sun Pharma Advance Research Company
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides in-house support to the Clinical PMs, and CRAs in managing the studies.
- Coordinates with clinical sites, vendors, and internal stakeholders for trial-related information, documents, supplies, etc.
- Coordinating with clinical sites for the collection of study documents.
- Review and filing of study documents.
- Tracking clinical trial data and information.
- Coordination with clinical sites, vendors, and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate study document translations.
- Compile Reg. and EC submission dossiers.
Education Qualifications: B.Sc. / M.Sc., B. Pharm./ M. Pharm. with minimum least 1 year exp. as a CTA in a CRO/Pharma company or as a CRC at a Clinical Site
Technical Skills: Computers, Proficiency in Word and Excel, exp. of working with clinical trial systems like CTMS, etc.
Behavioral Skills/Competencies: Good verbal and written communication skills, eye for detail, and ability to work in teams.