Date PostedMarch 20, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 5 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
The QA Executive is responsible for supporting the quality assurance team in the preparation of documentation related to release, stability & document archival.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Archival of raw data shared by contract labs.
- Preparation of stability summary table
- Trending of stability data for each batch & timepoint.
- Preparation of stability reports.
- Preparation of COAs.
- Review of raw data
- Maintenance of tracking sheet to monitor the analysis completion status at contract labs and alarm upon delays.
- Initiation of change controls/deviations in trackwise.
- Updation of stability data in the QUALIS application
- Maintenance of shipment documents from contract labs.
- On-time follow-up of release & stability study completion across all contract labs.
- On-time preparation of stability trend sheets & stability reports.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B Pharm, MS/M.Sc Biotechnology with 2-5 Years of Experience