Date PostedJune 11, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateMay 13, 2024
Experience2 Years, 4 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Executive Quality Control
The following will be the responsibilities of the position holder:
- Primarily Responsible for Routine Calibration of balance, pH meter conductivity meter etc. on daily basis.
- Responsible for Calibration, Maintenance/External calibration of all Instruments and equipment.
- Responsible for the Preparation of the test solution, Volumetric solution on a routine basis. Working standard management i.e.,
- Working Standard qualification and support in working standard management.
- Responsible for maintaining the resource in the quality control department.
- Responsible for the creation of PR in the SAP, Data entry in SAP.
- Responsible for data entry management in Starlims and all activity related to Starlims.
- Co-ordinate AMC and external tie-ups for equipment and keep a record of maintenance equipment.
- Sampling and Testing of Raw material, Packing Material, Finish Product, and Stability samples as when required.
- Responsible for the preparation of the SOP and general documentation.
- Ensuring the Compliance with EPD Global Guidelines.
- Facing internal and external audits and ensuring compliance.
- Implementation of GLP / GMP requirements.
- Coordinating and aligning the practices and procedures in line with the COBC requirements.
Experience & Qualifications:
- B.Pharm / M. Sc. with 2-4 years of experience in Chemical & Instrumental analysis QC (RM).
- Candidates with exposure to sampling in an Isolator shall be preferred.
- Well-versed with CAPA, and GMP Documentation
- Should have exposure to regulatory audits such as MHRA, USFDA, etc