Date PostedApril 6, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 6 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Bachelor Degree
- Evaluate the composition of all food products (like health supplements, nutraceuticals, FSMP, FSDU and others).
- Review labels of food products, as per Food Safety Standards (Labelling and Display) Regulations.
- Apply for a license for food products on the FoSCoS portal.
- Submit Annual Return of Food Products.
- File for approval of Food Ingredients under Food Safety and Standards (Approval for Non-Specified Food and Food Ingredients) Regulations.
- Prepare product information, safety, and claims support data for food products.
- Preparation of import license application of Drugs.
- Preparation of manufacturing license application of Drugs.
- Preparation of Prescribing Information of Drugs.
- Preparation of application for grant of BE permission for Drugs.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education: B. Pharm/M. Pharm/B. Tech (Food Technology)/MSc. (Food Technology)
Experience: 2-6 Years in regulatory affairs
Duration Required: 1st May 2023 to 31st October 2023