Date PostedMarch 31, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateMay 14, 2024
Experience7 Years, 12 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Executive/ Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager- Secondary Packing
- Training to Line Operators, and Workmen regarding SOP, CGMP, Personal Hygiene, and regulatory requirement.
- Handling of the Packing line during packing of the batch from the start of the batch to the end of the batch.
- Preparation of the next batch taken in line like BPR handover from QA, all annexure issues from QA, and batch handover from manufacturing.
- All-time readiness of area during packing for Audit.
- In compliance with standard operating procedure & with compliance to system audit.
- Review & Maintain daily records.
- Distribution of manpower for proper utilization depending on their strength skills
- Co-ordinations with QC, QA, Production, Packing, and Administration for the production of safe, pure, and effective products with respect to cGMP
- Knowledge of Primary Packing Machines, Secondary Packing Machines, Printing Machines, Cartonator machines, Track and trace machines etc.