Date PostedMay 30, 2023
Experience2 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Joining Formalities & Induction:
- Preparing offer letters of selected Candidates.
- Completing Joining Formalities of New Joinees and Creating their Individual Personal Files.
- Creating an induction plan and induction about the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure Proper Orientation of New joiners.
- Ensure the concerned department has trained new joiners according to his/her Responsibility Matrix before taking over the assignment.
- Preparation of Appointment letter after Complete documentation.
- Responsible for Birthday Celebrations of Employees.
- Coordination with seniors for Employee engagement activity.
- Look after HR Policies for Smooth working amongst different areas along with seniors.
- Re-framing and revision of HR Policies.
PF and ESI:
- Register Employee’s information on the ESIC portal coming under ESI Scheme.
- Arranging facilities for Employees to get them registered at ESI Office and responsible for answering their queries regarding ESI.
Required Candidate profile:
- Good communication skills and computer knowledge.
- Must have worked in HR at the corporate level for a minimum of 02 years.
- Fair understanding of ESI, PF, and other statutory compliance.