Purpose of Role:
M. Pharm with 3 to 6 Years or M pharm.
- The position hired will proactively work with team members, rationalizes, plan and execute studies, and report preparation.
- Presentation of data internally and with cross-functional teams.
- Mentoring subordinates and supervising their work.
- Willingness to learn new skills and scientific reading will be required
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have sound knowledge of pharmacology fundamentals subject, principles, and good handling procedures of laboratory animals, keen attention to details
- Should have skill sets for animal surgeries, dosing laboratory animals by various routes of administration, and tissue isolations for PK-PD analyses and expected to learn new pharmacology procedures and concepts
- The role will assist in preparing the study protocols, identifying and procurement of reagents for experiments
- Should have an interest to read, the ability to grasp scientific information, and a passion to learn and improve
- Must be able to keep time commitment and high ethical standards
- Must be able to work in a highly interactive team environment, be time efficient, and support to projects proactively
- Expected to learn assigned new techniques mainly, in vivo pharmacology and molecular pharmacology, and support in studies
- Optimize, develop and validate new preclinical models with some guidance from senior colleagues as per project needs
- Working knowledge of GraphPad Prism, Excel, statistical tools, and scientific instrumentation
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 6-8 years