Date PostedNovember 16, 2022
Experience3 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Exe / Sr Exe – Process Development / Tech Transfer OSD
- Process development for new immediate release and modified release solid oral dosage to facilitate technology transfer.
- Plan scale-up / down batches in manufacturing area and oversee the batch executions with the responsible project scientists / mfg team.
- May lead and/or Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to resolve complex product / process development issues and respond to internal and external audits.
- Generate accurate, reliable data by following established procedures and practices. Record, tabulate, summarize, interpret, report and publish study results.
- Develop and maintain department standard operating procedures.
- Co-ordination with QA/QC/Store/Eng./manufacturing department for smooth functioning of MSTG activities.
- To do the documentation as per cGMP/SOP/BMR/Qualifications as per GDP.
Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma