Date PostedMay 19, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience4 Years, 6 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Bachelor Degree
- Ability to handle Food Safety Management System activities and have knowledge of FSSC 22000 version 5.1 certification scheme.
- Ability to perform risk assessments like Hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) as per ISO guidelines.
- Able to conduct Management review meetings as per FSMS objectives. Conduct product traceability as per the FSSAI requirement and have knowledge of handling the product recall process.
- Conduct product traceability as per the FSSAI requirement and have knowledge of handling the product recall process.
- Handling Internal audit activities and preparing audit reports based on the audit finding. Obtain compliance reports from different departments.
- Basic knowledge of Quality management systems (QMS) like SOP, Deviations, Change management, complaints, and vendor evaluation.
- Knowledge of Process validation, Cleaning validation, and hold time study.
- Handling of training documents, SOP master copies, and control copies management.
- Handling of Control Sample management and keeping tracking of qty. of control samples.
- Knowledge of Regulatory and various regulatory guidelines like ICH/WHO/ISO/FSSAI/FSSC.
Qualification: B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc, M. Pharma
Work Location: Bavla (Ahmedabad)