Date PostedJuly 13, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateDecember 29, 2023
Experience6 Years, 10 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Female Area Sales Manager (First Line Manager)
Role & responsibilities:
- High Result Orientation To Achieve Business Objectives by ensuring proper implementation of Marketing Strategies by the Team.
- Customer Orientation External & Internal.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Man Management skills
- Business Prospecting Skills Self-initiative & drive to probe & gather information about Customers, Markets & Institutions.
- Analytical Skills Good ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Collaboration & Coordination Team player and advocate, open to newer ideas and suggestions.
- Excellent Communication coupled with listening skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Education: B.Sc./B.Pharm
- Experience: Bpharma / B.Sc. with > 5 years of Experience and 1-2 years as First Line Manager OR Min 5 years as Sales Executive
- High on Result Orientation with Excellent Communication Skills
Industry Preference: Pharma
Therapy: Multiple Therapies
Perks and Benefits
– Best in the Industry
– Compensation is not a constraint for deserving candidates.